Main responsibilities and tasks
Ideal experience and requirements
- Identify and handle requests and demands of internal departments, as well as partners and implement them into user stories or technical specificationss
- Very close cooperation with the development team regarding the implementation and realization
- Responsible for managing the product backlog and organizing sprint meetings
- Support internal divisions in defining and specify tracking requirements for new features and campaigns
- Execute alterations and modifications of the tracking system
Benefits and offer
- Appropriate technical studies or comparable experience in a related discipline
- Several years of work experience with collecting, analyzing and structuring requirements
- Very high analytical competencies
- Ability to comprehend partners desires and to translate them into clearly structured user stories or technical specifications
- Profound expertise in the handling of trading and various other Back-end Systems
- Familiar with and interested in the financial market, in respect to trading and investments
- High standards in communication with different stakeholders
- Very good command of English in written and spoken language
An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You have the opportunity to step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas on a daily basis. On top of it you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
An annual gross salary from EUR 65.000 to 75.000 The amount of the actual salary depends on your skill set and experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for
preferably through our
ISG career portal
or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.